The APAHO (Asian Pacific American Heritage Organization) Scholarship is available to graduating seniors who are college bound for Fall 2015. It is available to students demonstrating high academic success and leadership in high school. The goal of the APAHO Scholarship fund is financially assist students of Asian or Pacific Island heritage.
For a complete list of scholarship guidelines, please click on the link: Scholarship Guidelines
- Jessica Bello
- Cheryl Burk
- Michelle Chrzanowski
- Tricia Orpilla
- Be of Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity
- Be enrolling in a U.S. accredited college or university in the Fall of 2015
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Must be present at Asian Fest 2015 at the Virginia Beach Sportsplex on May 16, 2015
- Letter of Recommendation: One letter of recommendation must be from an individual who knows you and is familiar with your community service and leadership activities. For example, a teacher, adviser, work supervisor, or community service leader can serve as a reference. Recommendations from relatives will not be accepted. Reference letters should describe the applicant’s community service, leadership skills, academic accomplishments and future plans. Recommenders should also include how the student and his/her community may benefit, if the student were to receive an APAHO scholarship
- Most Recent Transcript
- Current Resume
Scholarship Procedures: Scholarship awards are limited to five eligible students. Each student will receive a certificate of scholarship and $250. Deadline for submission of application is 4/15/15.
Mail your completed application packet to:
Asian Pacific American Heritage Organization (APAHO)
Attn: Cheryl Burk
4857 Baxter Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
Email your completed application packet to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the form below to apply for the APAHO Scholarhip.
Online application submission: APAHO Scholarship Application